Welcome to ANP
The Association for Nurse Prescribing (ANP)
For more than ten years, the Association for Nurse Prescribing (ANP) has been a leading voice campaigning for, and promoting the role of nurse prescribing. The ANP provides nurses with support and education in order that they feel confident in their role. We recognise that the patient is at the heart of every nurse's career and that nurses need to continue improving their standards of care, knowledge and proficiency.
Members benefit from:
- Welcome pack for all new members
- Exclusive, ANP members-only subscription rate to Nurse Prescribing journal
- Free copies of Independent Nurse Magazine
- Free reflective practice continuing professional development module available only to ANP members, supplied by Mark Allen Healthcare.
- Reduced fees to conferences run by the ANP and other organisations.
- Reduced subscription to MIMS
- Free advice and support from ANP committee members.
- Access to the members-only community section of the ANP website.
- Reduced subscription to BMJ Learning & Best Practice CPD and professional support materials.
The website will be redeveloped in 2013
|Membership starts here
Help, advice and guidance are just a few clicks away!
|Upcoming Events:||EXCLUSIVE Members' forum: